We advise you, not your money.
Are you retired? Maybe you’re still working. You might even have recently exited a business. Either way, Simply Wealth offers you bespoke planning advice built around your individual financial situation and needs.
Three simple steps to peace of mind.
- Talking with an advisor about your financial situation is a personal thing. You need to feel comfortable sharing information with them. So, initially we organise a ‘chemistry’ meeting to discover what your aspirations and your long-term goals are.
- We gather all your financial information so that we can understand your current situation and assess the true value of your wealth. We’ll give you access to our secure online portal where it can all be stored safely.
- We’ll analyse your facts and figures, but we’ll look far beyond those. They’re limited in what they can tell us about you and what you’re trying to achieve.
- Financial information is converted to a cash flow model. We’ll look at your investments, fund performances, asset allocation, tax planning and much more.
- Due diligence is a given, but we’ll not bore you with it. Instead, we’ll design a plan to get you to where you need to be. Achieving your goals and helping you to hit ‘your number’.
- There’s no point in having a roadmap if it’s not tracked. So, we’ll put key performance indicators in place so that progress can be measured.
- You’re dedicated client manager and support team will monitor progress against your plan throughout the year.
- Depending on the complexity of your financial situation and the amount that needs to be done to hit ‘your number’, we’ll meet regularly to discuss your plan.
- We’ll have informal catch ups where we can share ideas and introduce you to our strategic partners. You’ll have access to our events, investment syndicate and other opportunities.
We don’t offer a one size fits all service. That’s why, as your trusted independent wealth advisor, we’ll keep close to you, your numbers and your plan ensuring that we’re nurturing and protecting your wealth – within your own lifetime and for future generations to come.
And all of this, for a fixed fee. Contact us to find out more.
Life doesn’t end at retirement
We’re healthier and living longer, and many of us don’t want to curb our lifestyle once we’ve escaped the nine to five. Retirement is only the beginning and with a bit of clever planning, it could be a different story.
Think about what you’d like to achieve in retirement. Do you want a new car? To travel more? To start ticking off your bucket list? Contact us to find out more.